OCRA Arabia FZC is a secure and established provider of:
- Particular expertise with regards to the establishment, management and application of RAK International Company.
- Company secretarial services.
- Provision of professional directors and nominee shareholders.
- In-house accounting
- Registered Office and virtual office services.
In addition to cost effective company formation and management we provide our clients with introductions to offshore banks
in Mauritius, Seychelles, Luxembourg, Switzerland and elsewhere.
If you are involved with international trade, investment or seeking tax management or wealth protection solutions then you should contact us by filling in our callback form
or call us. To acquire a company please complete our application form
- Mauritius Authorised Companies (AC) are tax exempt, flexible business entities that are regularly utilised for international investment holding, international property holding, international trade and international management and consultancy.
- Mauritius Global Business Licence (GBC) Companies are resident in Mauritius and consequently subject to tax. However, they benefit from a partial tax exemption where foreign dividend income, foreign interest income are taxed at 3%. Correctly structured and managed Mauritius Global Business Licence(GBC) companies may access Mauritius' network of over 40 tax treaties. Neither capital gains nor withholding taxes are levied. Consequently, Mauritius GBC companies are used by tax practitioners and businesses to structure investments into Mauritius' treaty partners, which include South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Kenya, India and many more.
- Seychelles, British Virgin Island, Belize and Anguilla International Companies are Offshore Companies which are not taxed in their country of incorporation.
- The United States LLC is not a partnership or a corporation. It is a distinct business entity that offers an alternative to partnerships and corporations by combining the corporate advantages of limited liability with the partnership advantage of pass-through taxation. US LLCs with non-resident members and which conduct no business in the US and which have no US-source income are not subject to US federal income tax and are not required to file a US income tax return. US LLCs are popular vehicles for conducting international business.